Wednesday, September 14, 2005

making fun

spies
so I recently suedo-admonished a friend of mine for not being able to take a joke. for taking things too seriously and getting annoyed by the very fun, yet very nerdy prank me and some other nerds (who will remain nameless) pulled at his expense. after having said that some of you now know what I'm talking about. for those of you who don't, unfortunately you will have to remain in the dark unless the poor soul whom we pranked decides to share it with you....

so back to the reason for this post. i got to thinking about my suedo-admonishment towards my friend and wondered "really how i would feel if i had been pranked in the same way?" of course, i immediately respond to myself by saying "i would totally just get over it, laugh about it, and in general be a good sport." myself spoke yet again and countered by saying "well then how would you prove that? how do you know how you would respond in the same situation?" i didn't have such a quick response after that and i do believe that there is really no way to predict, how i would respond in the same situation however, i did come up with a good way to test whether i'm a good sport or not when it comes to poking fun at myself........and THAT my friends is what follows below!


spies
that's right! i was 15 and wanted to be a model, so what does every 15 year old girl do when they want to start putting a portfolio together? get Glamour Shots done! of course!

Oh, but that's not all.... because you know that this is really great black-mail material and even if i were to stop here, it would certainly be enough but nooooo! to prove that i'm a good sport about it, I'm gonna give you more!

spies
now you've seen the green & gold outfit....how about the white and black outfits?

spies
spies
are you still alive? can you handle more? ok, this is about it.....this is the last of all I have....

spies
ok! now it's your turn! let me have it!

actually what would be really fun is if you guys all downloaded the pics, drew on my face too, then posted them in your comments! i'd love to see all your beautiful artwork on my face............go!

3 comments:

allan said...

that is funny and very thoughtful of you. Very cool.
I'm tempted to download and import into this program I have called Super Goo which they use for animation. Anyway ...nuff said.
I'm just impressed how gutsy you are...revealing glamour shots. Wow!

Mary said...

this is hilarious, teresa. seriously, i can't believe you did glamour shots (and actually, i kind of want to do it now just for fun).

they are BEAUTIFUL :)

Teresa said...

......ya, who knows what I was thinking....obviously not about what I'd think about myself 11 years later! :-)

seriously.....that hair!