Tuesday, September 13, 2005

imix

running playlist
Click on the pic above to see my new running imix in itunes. This is one of my top favorite playlists to run to. (see below for explanation on why this one as opposed to the last one I posted is now my favorite.) However, there are 5 more songs on my playlist that itunes does not yet have available. So here is the order and titles in case you find them elsewhere....

1. Me, Myself and I - Beyonce - Dangerously in Love
2. All or Nothing - Athena Cage - Save The Last Dance Soundtrack
3. Breathe - Telepopmusik - Genetic World
4. Gotta Get Thru This (D'n'D Radio Edit) - Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta Get Thru This
5. Ready Or Not (Dance Mix) - Fugees
6. Can't Get You Out of My Head - Kylie Minogue - Fever
7. Wherever You Are (I Feel Love) - Laava - Wherever You Are (I Feel Love) EP
8. The Edge - Eiffel 65 - Europop
9. Burn for You - Kreo' - Perfect Playlist: Dance, Vol. 1
10. Scatman - Scatman John
11. Sanstorm - Darude - Radikal Techno, Vol. 5
12. Crazy Train - Madonna & Ozzy
13. Stole - Kelly Rowland - Simply Deep
14. My Life - Mary J. Blige - My Life
15. Emotional Rollercoaster - Vivian Green - A Love Story

Enjoy!

P.S. As you will see, some of the songs are repeats from the last playlist that I posted but, go figure, after using that playlist a couple of times...I ended up hating it!! Some of the songs just got old way too fast...for example: one of outcasts' songs repeated the "female dog" word (you know which one I'm talking about) over and over in varying ways until the song was over....that got real old, real fast and just made me mad...not energized after the workout...SO! This is a good one!
P.S.S. To see more of my imixes, just click on "see all imixes by this user" and it will take you to any others I've put together.

No comments: