Monday, July 25, 2005

pulling my hair out!

hair
ok; i don't know about you, but listening to someone eat with their mouth open is sooooo annoying!...

so i'm sitting here at work and there is a volunteer sitting next to me who is snacking on skittles very loudly! to make matters even worse I can't go anywhere! i'm positioned in the area of my workplace people like to call the "petting zoo." (it's called this because it is an open workspace area with computers where people are able to walk thru all the time...) and to make matters even more worse (i know those words together aren't grammatically correct, sue me.) i have such a hard time concentrating as it is without the added, annoying distraction of this lady next to me smacking! if i knew how to record it and post it here, i would so that all of you could experience my misery....

....this is going to be a very long day. *sigh*

No comments: