Monday, February 28, 2005

procrastination

ya, so I'm procrastinating BIG TIME!! I have this 3-5 page paper due for my Domestic Violence class where I have to summarize/critique an empirical study.....

it's not that bad, a 3-5 page paper...actually. seeing as i only have one quarter left after this one 'till i get my associates....a 3-5 page paper is damn easy by now! what is my problem!! it's 12:11am....

i should just go to bed already....i'm not getting any work done. who am I trying to kid anyway, lately i always wait until the night before something's due and stay up 'till the wee hours of the night working on it....why do I do that?!?!

ok, for real....i'm going to bed, this is ridiculous procrastination....out of control!

wow, this is bad!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

...ok, NOW i'm going to bed...it's 12:52am...