Monday, February 28, 2005

interview game

Here are the official rules of the interview game:

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
6. I will answer reasonable follow up questions if you leave a comment.

Here are my answers; I put them in quotes. Enjoy!

1) Do you have any siblings? If so, how many? If zero, did you like growing up as an only child?
Yes! In fact, I have 5 siblings! I am the second oldest. Here's the excel version breakdown:

First Batch:
Tracy - Older sister, 27
Me - 25
Joelle - Younger sister, 23

Second Batch:
Michael - Younger brother, 16...or 17 now? I'm terrible...
Janice - Youngest sister, 14
Tony - Youngest brother, 12

No, I don't think I'd like to have grown up as an only child......no one to pick on?? no, couldn't have that.

2) Excuse my ignorance, but what is yurting?
Oh oh! Yurting is the best!! Basically, a Yurt is a special tent that is up year round. It has bunk bends, a heater, table & chairs, and a mirror....everything you'd possibly need except for a bathroom. You have to walk to get to the bathroom. (that sucks when you have to do it in the middle of the night and it's raining) But it's so much fun! Yurts allow you to camp in the winter...here's where you can read up on yurting!

3) Your Blogger profile indicates that you are a very busy person! How do you balance everything?
...ya....balance? not really....I don't have much of that in my life. I wish!! I'll get sappy for a minute and say I would be pulling my hair out if it weren't for my hubby....but really, ya, I guess I do have at least some balance....

bottom line: I think it all comes down to making sure I don't forget to take time for myself in the mix of it all. And not just making time for myself but genuinly(sp) enjoying that time and not feeling guilty about it.

I easily feel guilty about things....

4) Mustard or mayonnaise?
depends on what it's on...hotdog: mustard, sandwich: mayonnaise. I don't usually like mustard and mayonnaise together on anything...

5) You seem to have a love for music and the arts. What art form moves you the most?
Let's see, this is a tough one. You are right. I do have a love for music and the arts in general. What moves me the most? I think that'd have to be music. Music really can take you instantly to other worlds, just like that. I really adore music.....it's my drug. Sometimes music can just get right where you are at that moment when you need it.....ya, I'm addicted; an intervention may be in order....

4 comments:

Mary said...

alright, jem asked you, so i'm reaching out to your creativity and asking you to "interview me!!"

Teresa said...

Mary here are your questions....beware though whenever I try to be creative it just comes out all bad! :)

Here goes.....

1. If you could sum yourself up in only three words, what would they be?

2. What is one favorite line from each of your top 3 favorite movies of all time? And why?

3. What moves you? i.e. What are you passionate about? (Loaded question, I know.)

4. Regular socks or toed socks?

5. If you won the lottery (say 1 million) what would you do with it?

Anonymous said...

interview me

Teresa said...

ok Nate.....this will be hard because I kinda know alot about you already....so what can I ask? Hmmm.....I'll probably end up asking questions I already know the answer to just so other people can read 'em.

1. What are your top 3 favorite places to eat and from those places what is your top favorite food item on their menu?

2. What is the most mean thing you remember doing to one of your siblings? Details please!

3. If you could invent something new (assuming unlimited resources).....what would it be and why would it be special? Who would benefit from it?

4. What is one of the most memorable moments from your trip to Indonesia?

5. Crossword or Wordfind?