Monday, November 14, 2005

itunes

Just for fun....go to your itunes and search the library to answer the questions below....then give me a link to your blog so i can read yours. below are my answers.

How many songs?
2432 (and i'm not yet finished importing all my cd's)

Sort by song title:
First:
Yakuza Oren 1 - The Rza (Kill Bill - Volume One)
Last: Zero - Smashing Pumpkins listen

Sort by time:
First:
Speach:Paul - The Beatles Anthonlogy 1 -Disc 1 (0:07)
Last: Blind Frail (Hidden Track) - Jars of Clay (27:15)
Although because I don't want to copy Kenny, I'll also put down the second longest song: Atom Heart Mother Suite - Pink Floyd (23:44)

Sort by album:
First:
Megalomaniac - Incubus - A Crow Left of The Murder listen
Last: You're The Only One - Maria Mena listen

Top Five Most Played Songs:
1. Without Condition - Ginny Owens listen (i created a video with this one that i'll have to get posted up here somehow...)
2. I'm With You - Avril Lavigne listen
3. My Lullaby - Maria Mena listen or read my post on it.
4. Gotta Get Thru This - Daniel Bedingfield listen (i like to run to this one)
5. Psychobabble - Frou Frou listen

Find "death", How many songs come up?
1. Death Of A Party - Blur listen

Find "love", How many songs come up?
198

that was fun. thanks Kenny. ;-)

4 comments:

Nate Vick said...

Here is my itunes post!

Moogle said...

Here are my iTunes answers, check them out.

Moogle said...

Hey, I answered your cd questions on my blog. :)

Moogle said...

For some reason, I can't comment on your last post about your latest doodle...

I wanted to say how much I like your doodles and I would love to see them all!