Tuesday, May 31, 2005

away

sorry I've been away....this time i haven't been out of town, (well not the whole time) but i've been away in more than one way......let's just say i've been really....consumed....by just about everything. i really don't have any time and shouldn't be posting right now but......hey, i need a break for a sec.

so, how about a list of the top 5 things that've kept me away? i like lists.
1. school - this and next week is finals and i'm a week behind due to number 2. and if i don't finish i have to take incompletes, which i really don't want to do but don't know how lenient my teachers will be....i graduate on the 9th.
2. emergency idaho trip - to pick up and bring back to washington, my younger sister Janice (15) who was in danger due to my parents.
3. instant 13 year old - my youngest brother is in protective custody of my husband and i and it looks like his time with us may be long term....maybe even permanent.
4. incarceration - no, not me. my dad, yes, my dad, is currently in jail (hopefully he stays there) and my mom should be incarcerated too but i think a mental institution would better suit her......at least then she couldn't bail my dad out of jail.
5. new job - ya, i'm still trying to get situated in my new job.....

thankfully i have a very gracious pastor for a boss who was the very same pastor that helped me way back when some of the crap hit the fan back in '98... (that's another story) i am also very grateful for his help in all this "family" stuff and he was right there again when the "ticking time bomb" went off. it had been ticking for a long time....and we were all just waiting for it...

i'm just happy all the crap hit the fan this time and now we can start new, fresh, healthy.....and i'm not doing it all alone this time....

No comments: