Sunday, October 14, 2007

weird

i have to say, this bumper sticker weirds me out. i don't get it. i'm also not quite sure why it weirds me out, but it's just an odd bumper sticker. who walks around proclaiming "I love my wife!"? Is it just me? after looking up close, the text in the lower right says promise keepers. well, there you have it. weird. don't get me wrong, i don't have a problem per say with promise keepers... i don't really know much about them. but still. what a weird bumper sticker!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, in my very wise opinion, there are only three reasons why someone has this sticker.
One: The guy cheated on her and she forgave him
Two: The wife bought it for him
Three: He is simply a religious fanatic to an insane degree

April said...

Okay, I know this is an old post but it totally made me smile. I agree...weird! Of course Matt thinks it's weird when people post their love for their spouse on facebook, so a bumper sticker would really weird him out! :-)